Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Strange Things Are Afoot...

Saturday, August 14, 2010
party on, dudesImage by krupp via FlickBut not at the Circle K.

I recently realized that I have been completely silent here all summer. I suppose there is a reason for that: my insane load of work this summer. Despite not homeschooling over the summer, I am always busy. It is my time to catch up on projects that I have neglected during the year, and this summer also included catching up on my dozen unwritten reviews for GeekDad. I am almost caught up with that, and I did get quite a few other projects completed, too. But, as usual, I only got about half of my Summer List done. Part of the reason for that is that during the past month, I've also been working on a new project, to be announced soon. So I hope to have more things to talk about this year. Also, I am planning a ginormous road trip for next summer with my half brother's wedding and my 20th high school reunion as bookends. I figure, if I'm going back east for two things, I might as well just go once. Despite the events likely being 5 weeks apart. Watch my Wandering Gnome blog for updates on that.

As summer vacation wraps up, and we start school on Monday, I feel like the summer was way too short to accomplish what I need to do. Next year's summer vacation is going to be even shorter, as the kids and I will be gone from home almost the entire summer break. But we'll have many adventures before then, which I will try to write up for my Homeschooling Adventure blog.
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments to Strange Things Are Afoot...: